CES Photos

Very nice ron-c! I see there's the HE west listed for later this year.
Is their going to be more there from McIntosh this time? I looked at my last year's link and it's updated.:p: Looks like a winner!
Get to see Robert Silverman play again too!:)

Carl

Carl,

We might have a two channel only display at HE West, San Fran, this year. No decision yet as the budgets are not finished.

Ron-C

I'll keep my fingers crossed! Now to figure out how to get a press pass.

Carl

San Fran?:twak:

Ron, tell Sally great photos!

Eleven Kilowatts of Mc - !

Which Ron are you in the first photo? Is that Chuck Hinton on the far right?

Chuck is the guy with the beard on the far right and I am the Ron on the left. I actually look much thinner in person though!
Charlie, who is next and behind me is the company president.
I also had the keys to the Harley and got to pick it up and ride it back to the dealer.
We had a good time and the weather was excellent.

Ron-C

Thanks for the identification, Ron.
Heck, I still look thin in person too! (Well, I did...)

Glad the CES was a productive venture. Congratulations to all of you at McIntosh on the awards!

ELEVEN KILOWATTS, four days. Kudos!

Number 9,

The MDA1000 will accept any PCM data stream from 14 to 24 bits and 32 to to 96 kHz. This includes the odd numbers like 88.2.
The inputs are one balanced 110 ohms, three 75 ohm RCA co-ax, and three toslink.
Consumers are reporting that the MCD/MDA 1000 combo is a step forward compared to not only other very high end players but also DVD-A and SACD playback. On the dual layer disks the MDA/MCD will image better with a more flowing analog like presentation.
For the consumer with a large CD collection these are important products. The MDA can have the output level controlled from the front panel and be used as a two channel digital input only preamp. The MDA is true dual mono design and fully balanced front to back. It has both XLR balanced and unbalanced RCA outputs.

Ron-C

Originally posted by ron-c

The inputs are one balanced 110 ohms, three 75 ohm RCA co-ax, and three toslink.
Ron-C

Thanks Ron. So many inputs, though, looks like no USB.

Last edited:
What is HE West? Is that an upcoming show? Anyone have a link?

Nevermind. I found the answer at the Mcintosh news site for upcoming shows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom