Championship Week

MikE

Color Me Gone
Congrats Fish and Andy on making to the Championship game. We're all jealous! Good luck fellas! I've learned a lot in one short season, it's been a blast!!! MikE

It's certainly been fun and an education. Tip of the hat to Andy and gonefishin!
Grumpy and myself get to play for last place. The Toilet Bowl?:(

Carl

Toilet bowl !

I got a laugh outta that :lmao:

This has been great:thmbsp: ! Good luck on your games. I am grateful to have this diversion ( thanks, Proac), and am looking forward to next year.

Jon:wave:

It's been great, but I'm sweating' bullets right now; I sure don't like GF having Manning and Green up his sleeve!

I sure hope I can ride the Bus gets to win today!

Congrats Andy

Was it a mistake that you wound up on top? I guess not. One things for sure, it won't be so easy next year - promise! MikE

Re: Congrats Andy

Originally posted by MikE
One things for sure, it won't be so easy next year - promise! MikE

Damn, MikE?? Easy?? This was about as tightly contested as I've ever played! Almost everybody was in up to the end, a tie in the playoffs and them 2 nights of hell while 2 superstars play against you? I'd rather have dental work!

The game last night meant a lot to me on several levels; as a Packer fan, as a coach in this league, as a brother of the guy who had Favre in my league and posted a huge come from behind Championship victory, and as a son who lost his father suddenly last year. Like him or not, Brett Favre is something else! (And I had him benched ??? What a genius!)

Thanks to all, it was a great season. Next year it should be even bigger and better; I know there's folks out there who'll join in after reading our posts this year. I just hope I do better than Oakland and TampaBay!!:D

Andy, what I was referring to was the fact that you were the only one with prior FF experience and guess what... you WIN! Imagine that!? And yes, you earned it!

MikE

Back
Top Bottom