changing phrase under avatar pic

michaelhigh

mind's eye music
What with the new improved forum, comes stuff that can't be explained, or figgered out.

I sat with sheltie dave for a good 15 minutes last night trying to figure out how to change the blurb under my avatar photo. Both of us couldn't tackle this. Together or separately.

What do they call that thing now? Where do I go to change it? Under "profile"? I clicked on every fricking button in sight.

Nothing.

Anyone?

Hiya,

Click your name next to the "Inbox" in the upper right corner. Should be right on that page which is the first page of your profile.

Maybe this URL will work. I don't know as I only have my own login.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?account/

"Custom Title:" <--- Where you change it

Frannie

Hey someone changed my title and put lunatic member. It never said anything but Subscriber, and I tried to find the Custom title on my profile page and I don't see one. Any idea how somebody else gave that title to me?

I believe the new software assigns titles based on post counts. I also think that the custom titles might could be a subscriber thing; it is on my profile page below the avatar.

Unsubscribe and then try to change it. It was a privlege that was taken away to encourage subscribing (and I'm not complaining, so don't hit).

Back
Top Bottom