Cheap 6 Liter Ultrasonic Cleaner

So, $25 for used then? The tab says "our pick". The next tab says new. Click on that and it's over $150. Is it just the tank then? If so still not bad if your building one.

I don't see any tab or mention of "our pick" new or used. I see no damage on the top either. The lid doesn't fit right because of the basket, if that's what you are talking about.

As far as the 5 feedback, who cares. Ebay will protect the buyer if it's bogus or misleading.

I will find out I ordered one of those US cleaners. I doubt I will ever see it but only time will tell. I have the identical one and paid about $165 plus shipping.

I bought one as well - mostly for the fun of it - I tend to doubt I'll get it either because that's too good a deal.

I already have a 10l for my ultrasonic LP cleaning, but having a smaller one to clean knobs or other miscellaneous jewelry, etc or smaller batches of records to save some distilled water would be cool.

Above the picture to the left it says our pick $25. Next to it to the right it say new $157 or something. Click on the new and it loads another page. So that's why I was wondering if it was used, or just the tank only for $25.

I would opine that you get just the tank for 25 bux.

I see the 6L unit sells around 107 bux complete.

I'm looking at the 10L @ 119.00 to clean clock movements. If it's any kind of effective unit, it's a deal at that price.

An extra tank might not be a bad thing to have, different cleaning solutions for different jobs.

Says condition new, don’t see anything about used or damaged.
Worth a shot for $25 but I would expect them to be cancelled probably a mistake

Above the picture to the left it says our pick $25. Next to it to the right it say new $157 or something. Click on the new and it loads another page. So that's why I was wondering if it was used, or just the tank only for $25.

I still don't see what you are seeing. What I saw said new.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if this materializes. I mean $25 with free shipping. Shipping is going to eat at least half that. The poor soul is going to be surprised Monday. Worse case, you get nothing and Ebay refunds your money. Nothing lost.

I still don't see what you are seeing. What I saw said new.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if this materializes. I mean $25 with free shipping. Shipping is going to eat at least half that. The poor soul is going to be surprised Monday. Worse case, you get nothing and Ebay refunds your money. Nothing lost.
It's different now than before. All I see now are all options. I did notice the others that are more expensive show a power cord and valve. The one for $25 just shows the tank. Maybe the add was changed to reflect that.
When I first looked at it yesterday the "our pick" showed the tank for $25. I clicked on "new" next to it and it showed a higher price and the cord along with the valve connected to the tank.

I would stress 3 points:

Last word in the item title is "tank".

Seller has 5 feedback, listing says "29 sold".

Same item from other sellers is priced a little over a hundred bucks.

I just ordered one, we will see how it works out. I think I am going to use it as a distilled water rinse with some US action going for a second stage of the cleaning process. For this kind of money, its just good to have it either as a second option, or as a back up. When I read the product description I see

Condition:
New

• This brand new 6 liter stainless steel digital ultrasonic cleaner
    Product details:
    Hot Power 200W
    Ultrasonic Power 180W
    Frequency 40kHz
    Power Supply 100~120V 50/60Hz (US standard plug)
    Tank Capacity 6 liter
    Time Setting 1 - 30minutes
    Tank Size 11.75" x 6" x 6"
    Ultrasonic Cleaner Size
    14.5" x 6.75" x 10.75"

Carton Size 16.5" x 11.4" x 14.5"
    Weight 12 lbs
    • Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner
    • Cleaning Bracket
    • Instruction Manual

Handle may be oval or rectangular depending on current production. Power socket may also be located on either side of the back of the cleaner.

This all says a new and complete ultrasonic cleaner. Not just the tank. You don't list wattages, and locations of power cords on just the tank. Actually, now that I think about it, the tank doesn't separate from the cleaner. You cant change out the heating and US elements, its all integrated. For this money I would say you are getting the complete US cleaner. We shall see I guess, I ordred one.
Cheers
Mister Pig

I noticed that his availability never drops. No matter how many he sells he still has 10 available. :dunno:

It's all or nothing...:thumbsup:

If it's a price screw up, I hope he at least honors the first few buyers....:D

As I've said and tnsilver, you have Ebay buyer protection.

Back
Top Bottom