Check out my new Dual 1019 w/ M75E-D19

Well under control? 3 refers to the 1019 only. There are also the 3 or 4 Technics, 2 Garrards, 2 Thorens, 3 or so AR if I count extra parts, another Dual or 2, a Rega, 1 B&O, 1 Sony, 1 Harman Kardon, a Denon, 1 Realistic...

And then there are the projects in the garage.

;)

Ok, we're in similar situations. I'm trying very hard to control my lust for turntables, but it is hard, especially after a particularly dry spell.

Bobins, just curious to see how you like the 1019 after about a year now. I just picked up another as a potential flip, but it was damaged and I am doing a full restore as best as I can and will most likely keep it now . I may need help from someone in here though with an arm restoratio. Maybe Seth or someone else if I have to go that route. The new one has an m97 variant on it now. And I have also been playing around with a Shure v15ii.

Bobins, just curious to see how you like the 1019 after about a year now. I just picked up another as a potential flip, but it was damaged and I am doing a full restore as best as I can and will most likely keep it now . I may need help from someone in here though with an arm restoratio. Maybe Seth or someone else if I have to go that route. The new one has an m97 variant on it now. And I have also been playing around with a Shure v15ii.

Still like it. It is not my best table at all, I don’t use it that much, but I set it up now and then. When I use it it’s fun. I love the look, the smooth automation and operation.

I run it with the M75 and V15-II, both have OEM Shure style on them. Vintage warm sound galore.

I still plan on restoring a Fisher console and this Dual might find a home in it.

Back
Top Bottom