Chester NJ B&W ? speakers

KiM3Ce

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
No affiliation, sale has started. Listing doesn't specify brand, no electronics shown.

https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Chester/07930/1698342
1.jpg

trump country

At the risk of putting this down that political toilet, NO! (although the guy across the street had a sign)

PS: and somebody should check this out! If I didn't have near the same speakers, I'd be there!
I paid $6000 for my 801Ns when they were only three years old. Who knows what the agents think they're worth.
I'd love to hear somebody stole them! (those, not mine!)
And if you do, consider how to move them. They're near impossible to lift-big, fat, heavy, nothing to grab, like a naked Sumo wrestler! They would be difficult to steal! (and I wouldn't get far on foot:)

Last edited:
My intent: the address is that of very pricey homes.

Yes and no. We never had a combined income of >100K and I'm fine living here. There's much wealth in Morris County. It flows from NYC which is an incredible engine of capitalism! But there's also a great community of PLU (People Like Us), who live off their blood without becoming bloodsuckers:) All manner of service people and small business owners, most quite nice folk.
Me? I'm a simple VW mechanic who started his business in 1971 and served the community with honesty, integrity, and competence for 45 years. (although after 85 we widened our focus to include MB, BMW & Volvo when it looked for a while like VW/Audi might shit the bed. Sometimes I would brag that we specialized in "cars of the rich" but is wasn't true!)
I retired a year ago, sold the property, and plan on dying here although the cost of living is a little high! Why? Because this converted barn is shanyt-la for me in a wheelchair. I can't imagine going through what it took to create this space again, or being near as successful.

Yup nice - both the house and speakers
Too close not to check out, but dont need amything now. Also, never been to anything like this would nopt even know how to approach this...

Chester is an interesting little town. (Morris Co, to the best of my knowledge, and experience, is in fact, 'Trump Country", That's just a fact.) And those speakers look interesting as well.
But I've no need for anymore more large speakers, no the place for them, even if they gave them away.
And E sales at large expensive homes, (I have been to quite a few, btw), tend to be overcrowded and more often than not, underwhelming to me.

Last edited:
Chester is an interesting little town. (Morris Co, to the best of my knowledge, and experience, is in fact, 'Trump Country" That's just a fact.) And those speakers look interesting as well.
But I've no need for anymore more large speakers, no the place for them, even if they gave them away.
And E sales at large expensive homes, (I have been to quite a few, btw), tend to be overcrowded and and more often than not, underwhelming to me.

I MUST be in serious denial then! We're just not that stupid, are we? I must fly with a different flock. The revolution will not be televised!!

PS: I'm in nearby Long Valley

I MUST be in serious denial then! We're just not that stupid, are we? I must fly with a different flock. The revolution will not be televised!!

PS: I'm in nearby Long Valley
?? Denial of what? Hmmm? Revolution? Not sure what you are saying?
I live in Chatham.

Yup nice - both the house and speakers
Too close not to check out, but dont need amything now. Also, never been to anything like this would nopt even know how to approach this...

Hey Sancho-you're in my home town, Mendham. If you wander over, maybe drop me a PM and meet up here. I'm about 1.3mi of 206 in Flanders.

Back
Top Bottom