Chicago to Charleston WV area or close

Hi, I'm new to all this, but I'm wondering if there's anyone coming from the Chicago area to near Charleston, WV in the near future that I could trust to deliver a Yamaha receiver to me? I haven't made the deal yet, but this is part of the deciding factor.

I assume that most on here that's willing to do this is trustworthy...but being new and all I'd prefer someone that's established and has done it before (please don't take offense to this statement...still learning the rules here).

Thank you!

Charleston is a 3 hour drive for me. I'm in the Columbus, OH area, may be coming up to Chicago between now and early Feb. Not sure yet though, maybe I could be of help if I do come up.
I've done this a number of times, in fact just today delivered some speakers to indyhawg in Indiana that originated in Pittsburg

Charleston is a 3 hour drive for me. I'm in the Columbus, OH area, may be coming up to Chicago between now and early Feb. Not sure yet though, maybe I could be of help if I do come up.
I've done this a number of times, in fact just today delivered some speakers to indyhawg in Indiana that originated in Pittsburg

Thanks for the offer but I already purchased another receiver so I won’t be able to buy this one. I appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom