Chicago to Massachusetts or NH by Christmas

Sounds Good!

I gazed a gazeless stare . . .
Dear Fellow AKers,

I am hoping to complete a deal on a monster receiver with a fellow AK member, and the seller is in the Chicago area and I am in north central MA. Can certainly meet within a couple of hours.

Thanks and happy holidays, Mike

Don't know if this is helpful, I get to Chicago area and will be going up there probably around Christmas.
I'm in Columbus, if something can be worked out to meet in Cleveland area I could go east then home to Columbus.
I could make it to western PA too.
Let me know

Don't know if this is helpful, I get to Chicago area and will be going up there probably around Christmas.
I'm in Columbus, if something can be worked out to meet in Cleveland area I could go east then home to Columbus.
I could make it to western PA too.
Let me know

Thanks. Let me give that some thought. I'll get back to you. Appreciate the offer!

Hope something can be worked out for you. Feel free to give me a shout if I can help. My schedule is pretty flexible

If you ever get them to the NYC or Philadelphia, there are a few of us who travel regularly to the Hartford area. That would certainly be within a few hours of you.

I've driven from Columbus to Philadelphia and back, what should have been an 8-9 hour trip was 11 due to bad weather.
By Christmas is the target?

I'm very close to Chicago and going to Northampton MA for Christmas. If seller can get it to me I can get it to Northampton by Dec. 23rd.
Let me know if I can help you out.
I can get to Northampton. No problem. Let me contact the seller and see if we can pull this off. Thank you!

Wow! All worked out thanks to Kevin (Kevin D) and Anthony (bandg69). I look forward to returning the favor.

Thanks & Merry Christmas, Mike

Back
Top Bottom