Chicken on the grill...LaScala in the yard...again

I could hear that in College Station!!!! Not really. Looks like a good time tho, sans the beers for me. I am alergic, I tend to break out in handcuffs!!!! Just sayin.

Those speakers sound best set up like that outside. Better than any room. Grass works too. :)

Grass would have been better for sure, but up the hassle factor was too high. Rolling out of the barn on the pavement is a perfect match for existing speaker wire. Staying on the pavement avoids the hand truck too.

Cool,its almost barbaque season up here in the north west and ive got a pair of old JBLc-35's ill be running in and out around our firepit for music entertainment.feed the speaker wires out the window from the old tube amp and ready to roll

So much awesome in that photo, I don't have words Lo-Fidelity.

on another note, I'm gonna be in your neck of the woods starting the 28 til may 10. I hope I can handle the humidity, as I'm doing an install of that middlelands show in Todd Mission.

What are the absolute must see things, if I get a day off during the show? Never been to Texas, although my Ex hails from Katy.

Well it may take you a day or two to adjust to the humidity, but early May is usually a pretty good time around here. July through September...well good luck and God bless.

What to do? Todd Mission looks to be about an hour give or take from the center of the fourth largest city in the country. It is all there depending on your tastes. I don't really think of Houston as a tourist destination as we don't have the 'attractions' , but there is plenty to do, great restaurants, bars, museums, etc. Some of the towns in Washington County to the west of Todd Mission are fun. Have to eat some Texas BBQ and TexMex. All depends on your interests. Or you could come down and we could drag the speakers into the yard and grill some burgers!

Back
Top Bottom