Christmas Conundrum

KingBubba

"Too Much Stuff"
Every year at Christmas I have to come up with something I want. The problem is that I really deep down don't want anything. I have all the audio stuff I could ever want, I have plenty of fishing supplies. I am starting to look for a big TV, but it is not something I want my daughter to get for me. My wife and I have an agreement that we don't get anything for ourselves and spend that money on the grandkids. Well I guess this is my plan for tonight, LOL. By the way, I want to wish a Very Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday to all you audio freaks out there in AKville.

I have the same problem. I already have too much stuff. I told my wife that I could use some new socks though. I have absolutely no idea what to get her.

eBay gift card. I'm not one that has many "wants" either. So, I just tell people if they must get me a gift, just make it an ebay gift card. Eventually I will need something, and I can whip out the gift card, place an order, send off detailed instructions to the seller on how to package properly, and then hopefully my item arrives only slightly damaged! :p

Chia Pet!

Nothing says Christmas like the Chia Pet Zombie, I saw this yesterday!
61S-HkwVYaL._SL1000_.jpg

All kidding aside, any idea which interests might guide choices. Any voids need filling?

My dad insists on getting me something. I finally told him good old cash along time ago. He sends it every year before I see him. I take it out of the card, put it in his card from me and send it out or hand it to him. Works great.

Back
Top Bottom