cigars anyone?

how do you feel about cigars?

• Total voters
I have a humidor, and smoke 2 to 4 a month, ontop of a bi weekly pipe smoke.

I'm a bi weekly pipe guy as well. Started in High School. Gave up cigarettes, and feel like a pipe twice a week keeps the itch at bay. Of course I don't inhale so I think the health risks are nominal.

CAO MX2 + Johnny Walker Blue Label = a great time.

I live in Cuba, Naval Station Guantanamo Bay, and can't buy Cubans, but do have pilot friends that bring them back from Nassua. I helps when you fix the planes for them.

I allready smoke cigarettes, but I do have the occasional cigar with my friends

(and they don't even inhale the smoke! haha, what pussies lol)

One thing that irritates me though, is how judgemental non-smokers always are

I'm not a huge fan of the cigar flavor. I prefer pipe smoking myself, but I do like the smell of a stogy

Chilling with some buddies with some nice smokables (cigars or pipes) is a great pleasure.

Hi all,

I haven't smoked a Cigar in years but, when I did smoke em, I recall mostly enjoying Cigars by FUENTE, HOYO DE MONTERY and the outstanding
EXCALIBUR Maduro! Truthfully, I've been kinda craving a good Cigar.
I recall liking the DARKER (more mellow ?) Wrapper. Maduro correct ?
Larger ring size = smoother/milder ?
Seeking GREAT Cigar suggestions. Thanks.

Regards,
SixCats!

cigars anyone

I have 4 left out of pack of 5 cigars that have been in my possesion since November. I dont know what to do with them, they have dried out and I dont think they will smoke the way they should. I dont have a humidor, so storing them properly is not really an option. They are Montecristo No. 5 and I am not sure they are authentic/worth keeping/rehydrating.

Any suggestions?
kernel32 dll error messages

I have 4 left out of pack of 5 cigars that have been in my possesion since November. I dont know what to do with them, they have dried out and I dont think they will smoke the way they should. I dont have a humidor, so storing them properly is not really an option. They are Montecristo No. 5 and I am not sure they are authentic/worth keeping/rehydrating.

Any suggestions?
kernel32 dll error messages

They were once an excellent cigar. But, now that they have dried up?:tears:

Love,
Dave

I like full flavored smokes usually, and larger ring sizes. I like robustos, coronas, and figurados. IMHO, one of the biggest bangs for the buck are the Old Fashioneds that Mike's Cigars sells .... yummy and very affordable. They are 2nds of Partagas, and 99.9% of them are as good as the 1st line. Also on my list of well liked cigars: Bolivar, Punch, Hoyo de Monterrey, Ramon Allones, and Padron. There are lots of good cigars made in Honduras and Nicaragua if one isn't married to a certain brand. A lot of the Cuban cigar makers went to these two countries with their seed to grow tobacco. And, at the prices these sell for, experimenting is relatively cheap.

Oh, about those dried out cigars. You can make your own humidor.

Get a cigar box, plastic tupperware (but you should make tiny pinholes in the lid) and put the cigars in there. The other ingredient you'll need is patience. For a humidifying agent, a small container with some water will do. Anal folks will insist it's distilled water; your choice.

At first, have the cigars in the box with the water and leave the lid slightly ajar (you can't re-humidify too quickly as the wrapper may expand at a different rate than the inner and it'll burst). Every so often add water as needed, and after a couple of weeks it's ok to close the lid more. Just make sure the water in your container doesn't all evaporate.

The cigars will never be as they were meant, but this method can save a bit of what they were meant to be. One can do the same to keep cigars given to you if you don't have a proper humidor. NEVER put cigars in a refrigerator!!!! NEVER. It dries them up

I am primarily a pipe smoker. I used to smoke 10 or more pipes per day but now I have cut down to about two. There is a cigar lounge in town that I go to on occasion and enjoy a fine cigar or two along with some micro brew beers...

I smoke 3 or 4 a week, usually Punch Rare Corojo robustos, a good inexpensive smoke. I also like Punch Champions. Best cheap cigar I've come across is JM's Dominican, not bad at all and with a good burn.

I buy them online, usually Cigar Warehouse and BestCigarPrices.

Given the choice between someone's cigar smoke or their flatulence, I would have to take the gassing.

Back
Top Bottom