Cincinnati Ohio

Joe12

We are currently scheduling unofficial club meetings in the Cincinnati area once every two months. Reach out if you would be interested.

Thanks

Hmm, that 9600 looks familiar. :biggrin: The last meet was awesome, glad to hear this will become semi-regular!

I'm in Louisville and been hoping for sometime a get together would turn up down here. But if it means heading north for a little drive I'm game! Would love a chance to get to meet some of you guys and talk about the hobby! I hope we can make it happen, good luck!
Btw mattsd: I've been meaning to contact you for a bit about sta 2100d I have anyways. Hopefully we'll get the chance to meet. Thanks gents!

I'm in Louisville and been hoping for sometime a get together would turn up down here. But if it means heading north for a little drive I'm game! Would love a chance to get to meet some of you guys and talk about the hobby! I hope we can make it happen, good luck!
Btw mattsd: I've been meaning to contact you for a bit about sta 2100d I have anyways. Hopefully we'll get the chance to meet. Thanks gents!

We will definitely stay in touch in regards to our next meeting.

Thanks
Joe

First I'm seeing this, I'd be up for getting together and talking audio with you guys!

I will eventually be in Dayton and would come to Cincinnati.

Once I get established in Dayton I would be willing to host there.

I'll be living in Westchester staring in december. I should be able to host as long as people are okay with my lady's cats and my lazy dog.
My main setup includes a Fisher X-100B and FM-100B (the X can be used as a preamp too), Tekton Lore 2.0 speakers. These are fed by a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC turntable and a Schiit Bifrost 4490 DAC (USB, coax, and optical. I use a Sony ubp-x800 as a CD/SACD transport currently)
Also have a B&K ST125.2 MOSFET power amplifier (140wpc) that I use to drive a pair of Thiel CS2 speakers (which are currently under the knife - crossovers, ferrofluid for the tweeters... hopefully. One tweeter might be dead).
Also available are Monitor Audio Bronze 2 bookshelf speakers, B&W dm602.5 small floorstanders, a Dual 504 turntable, Nakamichi CR-1A cassette player, and if I ever get around to it, a Rega Planet CD player that needs a new daughter PCB or maybe just the ribbon cable.
I do basic cap replacement in amps and crossovers, too.

Back
Top Bottom