Classical Music Lovers, Heads Up!

dr*audio

Fish fingers and custard!
A few weeks ago, Apollo's Fire, Cleveland's Baroque Orchestra, performed on the BBC Proms and the full performance is being offered for online listening for a limited time here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b065wmsy#play
Apollo's Fire is a world class, highly acclaimed ensemble so this is a real treat! Get your recorder hooked up to your computer and tune it in. The sound quality is excellent.

I checked it out and I like it. Now the only problem I have is I have not recorded anything for decades. Can I capture this to my Mac or do I need to hook up,an external device? Any suggestions?

I use an attenuating cord, mini jact to RCA, and simply record from my Chromebook Headphone OUT jact to my Reel 2 Reel or Cassette if I feel the need to capture a stream. But there are MANY ways to skin this cat, especially digitally.

Google "How to record youtube music" to get yourself started.

OP:
OUTSTANDING MUSIC! A Cleveland, Ohio Orchestra in the UK. They sound fantastic.

THANK YOU!

I checked it out and I like it. Now the only problem I have is I have not recorded anything for decades. Can I capture this to my Mac or do I need to hook up,an external device? Any suggestions?

You can use Audacity or a program like it to record it on the comuter. Set the input on the recording software to "soundcard output."
Glad you guys like this! They are just top notch artists!

I did say it was for a limited time. I recorded it, but I did not make a direct digital copy; I recorded it to DAT. If I have time I will transfer to digital and put it up somewhere for download.

Back
Top Bottom