1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice

Cleveland ohio

Discussion in 'Regional Clubs' started by monica, Nov 28, 2015.

1. monica

monica New Member

I bought a house and the seller left me a Nordmende Isabella and I wondered if there were any enthusiasts out my way to help educate me.

2. classic carl

classic carl Got Vinyl? Subscriber

You might have better luck in the Tube Audio Forum. This forum is for Regional Club meetings, etc.
    Welcome to AK.

3. olson_jr

olson_jr AK Subscriber Subscriber

4. SteveMoose76

SteveMoose76 New Member

asilker likes this.
  5. botrytis

botrytis Trying not to be a Small Speaker Hoarder Subscriber

Well, when I was there, we would only get 5-10 people max, most times only 2-3 people would show. It got stale fast, with people saying they would come and never show. Many of the Cleveland people got frustrated about this.

6. coman61

coman61 Well-Known Member

Yup, we tried hard in Cleveland. It just wound not fly. Now with Dave and Big Steve gone it would be even harder. There was another group called ears and beers that might still meet once in a while.

7. Magnetar

Magnetar Member

Ears and Beers is dormant but I think I can revive it if there is any interest :)

8. INeed.001THD

INeed.001THD New Member

I'd love to meet up if anyone would like to get together and talk audio in the Cleveland/Akron area