Click Here For 2385/2500/2600 Transformer and Cap Stickers

Denten

Addicted Member
Print on 4 X 6 glossy photo paper, Don't crop! they will print to scale, then cut them out and glue to Transformer and caps.

IMG.jpg
You can't see the outline of the transformer sticker, so you will have to figure out were to cut.
Marantz decals.JPG
The cap is a scan and the transformer is a picture that I cleaned up using Gimp ( like photo shop) This works perfectly.
Even If they only last 2 or 3 years, you can print out a new one when ever you wan't. :thumbsup:

DSC05575.JPG DSC05577.JPG

I know there are 2385/2500 and 2600 owners out there that need these, I hope this thread doesn't get buried to deep before they see it. :)

Last edited:
Is there any way you could create the caution sticker for the side of the case? On my 2385 I stripped the case down to bare metal. I then primed it, sprayed with a very light texture, and then top coated with landau black. It looks brand new but lacks the caution sticker on the side.

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 14
Is there any way you could create the caution sticker for the side of the case? On my 2385 I stripped the case down to bare metal. I then primed it, sprayed with a very light texture, and then top coated with landau black. It looks brand new but lacks the caution sticker on the side.

I took a picture of mine before painting the case, I haven't printed it out yet and I'm not sure how big it should be.

The one on my 2385 looks like this and go's on the right side rear lower corner.
This is a Canadian sticker with French and English.
If you print this on 4x6 it will be a bit less than 6".
sticker 2.JPG

Last edited:
I appreciate the efforts! Mine didn't have the French warning. Mine looked just like the one in the photo I posted above.

Disregard all of the above, this is all you need.
It will print to scale, 4x6.
Corners should be slightly rounded.

2385 Labels.JPG 2385 Labels.JPG

Last edited:
Sweet!! Does anyone have the actual dimensions where the Caution sticker goes on the 2385 case?

Sweet!! Does anyone have the actual dimensions where the Caution sticker goes on the 2385 case?

If you print post #11 4x6 it should be close.
This picture is the only reference I have to go by.
1458417-marantz-2385-extremly-rare-monster-receiver-original-boxes-mint.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom