Clinton Mass to Avon CT.

Discussion in 'The AudioKarma Pony Express' started by nj pheonix, Nov 26, 2017.

1. nj pheonix

nj pheonix AK Subscriber Subscriber

Looking to get a pair of reasonably small speakers from Clinton Mass area to Avon CT. within the next 2 weeks.
    Anybody making that trip in the next couple of weeks?
    Speakers are 39" H 12'w 13"D Obviously x2. Not sure of weight, I'd assume 50lbs a piece or less.
    Thanks for looking. Please let me know

2. motorstereo

motorstereo the wonder of it all Subscriber

If these were yours (Snells? and Tektons?) I was part of the pony express ride and we dropped them off in Avon today. If you're coming up for them make sure and stop in at the Hi Fi Museum which is only a half hour away:eek2: What a fun afternoon drooling over pristine vintage gear and then hitting the micro-brewery next door.:beerchug:

nj pheonix and kreichenbach like this.
  3. nj pheonix

First,
    I want to say thank you for help making this possible!:thumbsup: (I'm the tektons)
    I appreciate the heads up, there's another leg getting the 2 pair of speakers to me and the the Snells will go from me.
    I try and keep that in mind the next time I'm in the area. Thanks again!
    PS
    These speakers may set the record for being touched by the most hands ever in a pony express transfer :D

tater415 and motorstereo like this.
  4. motorstereo

motorstereo the wonder of it all Subscriber

My pleasure to be one of very many helping hands to make this happen. I'd be interested to see them set up when they complete their final leg of their unusual journey.

5. nj pheonix

I wasn't going to but I'll post a pic

motorstereo likes this.