Clueless noob, cheesy hardware...

cheapo_eddy

Originally posted problem solved.

Now, a new conundrum. Will I be able to hear the difference between my rather dated 24 bit / 48 kHz Lexicon Alpha and a new $100 24 bit / 96 kHz whatever? Can anyone on Earth hear that difference?

Last edited:
Could it possibly be your turntable platter/bearing making that thump ? Usually if a bearing is bad or going bad you can hear it .

Audiofreak71

Originally posted problem solved.

Now, a new conundrum. Will I be able to hear the difference between my rather dated 24 bit / 48 kHz Lexicon Alpha and a new $100 24 bit / 96 kHz whatever? Can anyone on Earth hear that difference?

Start a new thread instead of editing your original post. It is poor netiquette to edit your question after people have responded.

Editing your original post makes all comments after the OP meaningless. And you are not likely to get any response to your new question unless you start a new thread.

Start a new thread instead of editing your original post. It is poor netiquette to edit your question after people have responded.

Editing your original post makes all comments after the OP meaningless. And you are not likely to get any response to your new question unless you start a new thread.

Whoops. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom