Clyde Selsor's system

Great set up with lots of vinyl--- One thing missing --- The Cat.

Four cats!!! Actually, it was dinner time for them, so they were in the kitchen chowing down! Otherwise they are usually on the couch with us!

Thanks for you kind words!

Very very nice Clyde. It looks warm and inviting. Definitely a nice space to spin some LP's :thmbsp:

Nice lookin' rig all the way around, Clyde! I think Rotel is sometimes overlooked (too bad for those who do) and has provided a greatly over achieving product/performance for the money for years. They really knocked one out of the park with the cosmetics on these pieces also IMO. I'm surprised that we don't hear more chatter about Rotel around here.

RC

Thanks! I was really impressed, not only by the sound quality, but also the craftsmanship and build quality...

I like how you have easy access to all your lps.Something I am trying to figure out short of buying new furniture

I like how you have easy access to all your lps.Something I am trying to figure out short of buying new furniture

Easy access to the LPs was the main reason my wife and I moved my system from the small den to our living room. We in turn moved the TV into the den. this setup suits me very well as I rarely watch TV...

That is a very lovely room. I could definitely spend some hours there in comfort.

Yes me too--- With a Chivas Regal in one hand and his 4 cats on my lap and of course the tunes a playin'......Who could be happier , I've always wanted to hear a Rotel.

Back
Top Bottom