C'mon Ladies!!!!!!!

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
Hey guys, play'em if you got them.

This week 4 coaches left bye players on the active rosters when they had bench guys ready to play. You can't win if you're shooting blanks. If you don't understand about byes; just ask and i'll explain it.
I don't expect you all to spend a ton of time on this researching the matchups and injuries, but I think you have an obligation to all to field a full roster when you have them. Some guys here are pretty competitive and it frosts their Wheaties when they drop in the rankings because someone didn't fill a spot and gives another coach an easy win.

BTW, CA Dreaming is a dummy team. She emailed me before the season, but after the draft that it looked too hard and wanted out. I tried to hook up another coach, but there's no way to, aside from giving the ID and password out.
So some of you are getting beat by a girl who's not even trying :lmao:
Yeah, I know she's beating me, but I still got 3 guys playing MNF :banana:

I have benched the bye players before, only to see them in the damn game.

Either Yahoo screwed the pooch, or I did.

Hey...I'm a rookie...!

I am usually pretty good but dropped the ball on swithcing my defense this week. Might cost me the game. Damn!

DingusBoy said:
Might cost me the game. Damn!

Yep, and to Thor to frost it!!

OK, guys here's some tricks/hints.

First bye teams don't play that week, so bench those players; they won't be scoring for you. Almost anyone would be better, although theres been more that a few negative scores this year by quarterbacks, including my very own Daunte Culpepper.

Now the news stuff. There's a little yellow icon after all the players names; that's for news. If there's a red flash on the left that means there's new news. And if there's a little red letter before the news that's the injury status. O is out, P is probable, and Q is questionable. Don't play the Os 99.99% of the time as they probably won't play, but once in a blue moon the coach is being a snake and they do play at the last minute.

So this week I've got at least 3 guys on byes because Seattle and the Jets are 2 of the 4 teams off, and Drew Bennett for the Titans is listed as "O".
Those guys won't play and I have to decide to play guys off my bench, or dump somebody off my bench and grab someone off waivers; that's coaching.

BTW, emailing the guy your playing that he still has byes on his active roster is just plain dumb. It is about winning and if your opponent drops the ball, it's up to you to run with it, not give it back.

Sheesh, I just checked my team and between the byes and wounded I'm in some serious deep doo doo!

Thought i had this weeks game...I need to think less :)

I throw in the towel I got so screwed in the draft that it's not even funny :(

I guess that's what I get for missing the live draft :cry:

Now I know what Grumpy has felt like the last 2 years and I feel sorry for all the trash talking I did to those less fortunate than myself :yes:

Oh and to all you winners :up yours:

Shit this is my best season ever ! What pisses me off ( OK everything does ! ) is my team is the third highest scoring and I'm still in 8th frickin place :(

Grumpy, if it makes you feel better I'm leading an 8 man league [by almost a 100 points] and I'm in 5th place!

MikE

grumpy said:
Shit this is my best season ever ! What pisses me off ( OK everything does ! ) is my team is the third highest scoring and I'm still in 8th frickin place :(

Sorry, Grumpy, welcome to the real world!!

My Packers are 1-5. They lost 4 games by a total of 9 points, and won one by 49, but all that matters are the Ws.

Just wait until you lose a game to the highest scoring team that weekend while scoring enough points to beat EVERYONE ELSE in the league.

That really blows :yes:

my first season,so im guessing just under 500 aint so bad..
wish some of these guys would produce, dammit!!!

good luck in the play offs CA Dreamin

and I was trying to maintain a full roster competitive team every week I had a matchup, and CA Dreamin beat me by 0.99 of a piont in week two.

Back
Top Bottom