Coffee Break...

tasters choice with lots of coffeemate

Found a 72-count box of Organic Taster’s Choice pods at Grocery Outlet the other day. At about 30 cents per, I decided to give it a try. Not sorry at all, pretty tasty!

Were way out it the wood and for the longest time, we had a little old lady for a neighbor who swore by tasters choice. She moved here when she was a very small girl. Passed in the early 2000's at the ripe old age of 104. We still set her a plate on Easter Sunday.

Raining here again,,, got up early, and reassembled an amp,,, so this is the coffee break!! Made Cranberry Corn bread muffins to go with it,,, Finally got to the store, instant coffee is on hold!!!
Have a great day!!

Fall cold and rainy here on the coast of RI, it was a "Barista Prime Italian Roast" in the K cup, my wife had "Starbucks Decaf" I have multiple coffee brewers and makers but the K cup is way too convenient-lol

Kona winds this morning brought cool weather and rain. Went to the farmers market, upcountry and had some Kona coffee in the rain.

Getting close to brewin a 2nd pot this morning... almost feels like time to fire up the wood stove,,, glad I cleaned the chimney/stove a couple weeks ago!!! Hope some of the wood's dry!!

3 level Folgers dekaf green measures to one Kalua Hazelnut in the filter basket.
Mmmmm!

Last edited:
"Barista Prime French Roast" this morning, time for a second or a"Dolce Gusto" esspresso-oh the decisions one must make-lol

For the son and I this morning it was Seattle's Best Portside Blend whole bean along with homemade biscuits and gravy with a side of bacon and hashbrowns. He's on the way home now with my 2012 Ford Focus. He need a car and I didn't need 2 now that it's just me.

Back
Top Bottom