College BB,its almost time!

phatster

Honey Boo Boob
I guess my avatar pretty much shows my prejudice......we do our yearly event on Friday to show the fans what we got.:banana: Who is your favorite?

I kinda like the 'Cats myself. Never been a huge fan of any team, since Boise State's program isn't good.

But I really enjoy the college game, and March Madness is about as good as it gets.

I love college BB and am a Missouri Tiger fan. They are traveling to Joplin Oct. 30 to play our local Div. II team which I am sure is due to the summers tornado.

I will be there with an interest in what system the new head coach is implementing. I have a feeling it may be along season.

With the NBA mess, this college season promises even better ratings and good ole ball'n.[I mean this in the athletic way]

I keep hoping my Virginia Tech Hokies will break in to the upper tier of the ACC. They've shown flashes of brilliance in the past several years, but never fully hold it together. My other 3 teams to follow are Maryland (where I live), Georgetown (where my dad went) and Marquette (where daughter goes).

Oh, and BTW, Duke sucks.:D

.....the Razorbacks have a new coaching staff with head coach Mike Anderson....could be a long season.....

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=6100&SPID=2421&SPSID=30747

Razorback fans should be excited about this season. Mike Anderson was easily the best coach out there for hire after last season, and is one of the finest in college ball, period. I don't know what level of talent Arkansas will put on the floor this year, but, you can count on one thing - if you get minutes, it's because you're a team player that gives it all in every practice. Anderson is a stern disciplinarian, and doesn't care one bit about benching a prima donna player. Forego a pass and take a selfish shot, and count on having a seat at the next stoppage in play. He preaches and demands high pressure, pressing defense of all players. Opponents must feel like they were picked up man to man at the hotel room door, and not let be till they get on the bus to go home. Missouri apparently couldn't afford him any longer, and their loss will be Arkansas' gain. Look for good things from the Razorbacks.

I'm hoping against hope for the resurrection of my beloved Tar Heels, we'll see. Can't wait for the KU-UK match up this weekend.

Razorback fans should be excited about this season. Mike Anderson was easily the best coach out there for hire after last season, and is one of the finest in college ball, period. I don't know what level of talent Arkansas will put on the floor this year, but, you can count on one thing - if you get minutes, it's because you're a team player that gives it all in every practice. Anderson is a stern disciplinarian, and doesn't care one bit about benching a prima donna player. Forego a pass and take a selfish shot, and count on having a seat at the next stoppage in play. He preaches and demands high pressure, pressing defense of all players. Opponents must feel like they were picked up man to man at the hotel room door, and not let be till they get on the bus to go home. Missouri apparently couldn't afford him any longer, and their loss will be Arkansas' gain. Look for good things from the Razorbacks.
.....great to hear this, KneeOhFight....I usually don't mess with Razorback basketball until the end of the scheduled football season....then a bowl is special, and it's right back to basketball....very much appreciate the review on Mike Anderson....I just hope he's an effective recruiter for blue chip high school players.....

One of my clients gave me FREE tickets to the KU basketball game 3 nights ago and a parking pass. I had to work Tuesday night, so gave the tickets to husband and he took a friend with him. It was pouring rain that night, so I even told him to take my car, which is newer than his. Am I the BEST wife or what!?!

Back
Top Bottom