College BB,its almost time!

my Tar Heels are dead meat soon without Kendall Marshall. I've had the scaphoid fracture (very common motorcycle racing injury), and, it's a very slow healing bone. I hope he doesn't risk his future by playing any more this season. He's a kid with a very promising future. He had it pinned, now he needs a few months of healing, not relentless pounding.

bye bye MU have fun with that big 12 tournament champs consolation prize. you once again proved you are not big time, and never will be. good ridance.

:)

rcjhk

damn, dude, did you post that before or after kicking your dog? I'm sure there is strong sentiment about their apparent betrayal of the Big 12, but that doesn't change the fact that they're a premier NCAA basketball program these days.

shock and awe, Kentucky style. most impressive first half. Baylor better start jacking up 3 pointers and making them if they want to have a wisp of hope.

Congratulations and.....Go Bucks....!

2012-03-24T234348Z_01_BFC16_RTRIDSP_3_NCAA.jpg

I saw an article that said former Maryland coach Gary Williams said this year's Kentucky team could perhaps win a game against the Washington Wizards.

Back
Top Bottom