Columbus Ohio repair/restoration?

kitt1987

Hi all,

I apologize if I should have posted elsewhere or could have found the information elsewhere but I have a Pioneer SX 1050 that I just obtained last week and would like to find a reputable person in the Columbus, OH area that can look at it and take care of anything that needs to be done. Any help is always greatly appreciated.

There are a few shops in the greater Columbus area that are qualified. I use Stereo Lab Service (no affiliation) on Indianola. Depending on their work load and the issue with your SX1050, it can take anywhere from 2-5 months for repair, but I believe that to be true for most reputable repair shops these days. Good luck with your search.

I think AKer MattSD is in Cincinnati, Ohio.The waiting list will be long.

I've heard some not too good things about Stereo Lab on Indianola.
Abell Audio on King Ave. near Grandview is good. They mostly do pro stuff.

Chip

I think AKer MattSD is in Cincinnati, Ohio.The waiting list will be long.

I'm about half way between Columbus and Cincinnati. Repair and service queue right now is only a couple weeks but restorations are out about a year.

Thanks Matt, I am going to be testing out and seeing how everything functions on the unit and will get back to you. Sadly I have been too busy to really hook it up to listen but that is my plan this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom