Coming on I-94 from I-69 North

DaWoofer

Can someone give easy directions if coming in on this freeway? It sure would help. Mapquest wants me to take the Dodge (I-10). Thanks.

Gimme a sec..........

OK, may be a bit longer, but it's pretty much almost all freeway.

Take 94 east to MI 14 just west of Ann Arbor. It'll be a left side exit about Exit 176 or so.
Take 14 East to I-275 North Flint. NOT South to Toledo
Take I-275N until it ends at I-696 and head East to Port Huron.
Take I-696 East to Greenfield Ave, its about 10 miles or so, and get off at Greenfield south
Go south about a mile and a half or so and make the right onto JL Hudson Drive; it's right after 9 Mile Road.

It's easier than it sounds and should be the quickest.

I pasted in a map from Mapquest; you'll be coming down Greenfield from the north.

Attachments

• hotel map.gif
    hotel map.gif
    72.9 KB · Views: 14
Thanks a bunch, I had downloaded the map earlier but didn't know where I-94 was in relationship to it. I have it all now. Hope to see you there!

No problem. when I zoomed out, I saw that it may even be easier to take 14 to 96 to the Southfield, but I don't know the turns around there; I come down on Greenfield myself.

At any rate, make sure you get off on 14 and don't go through downtown Daytwah; it's too far, too long and way too "interesting" if you venture off the freeway.

Would coming up 39 and exiting east on 8 mile and then going north on Green Lodge Drive and coming in the back way be cool? Let me know.

Thanks,
Retro

696 is the easiest but I prefer The Southfield expressway which is 39 If you do not like the hood ( 8 mile rd exit at 10 mile rd and head east to greenfield and head back south to JL Hudson. Check with MDOT to make sure there is not weekend construction.

Back
Top Bottom