Computer Easy cd writer

opt80

Subscriber
My Easy cd creator is acting funny.I have tried to record some irish music and she shuts down at track 19 saying there are errors.When I play it back on the big rig it emits a rat-a-tat tat sound.
I would have shut it down but the coffee table got in the way.
To anyone I owe cds too or promised cds too please stand-by

Alan

OK I think it just rejects the Irish,works fine with Scots.RE: Sarah Mclachlan

A.

May just have been a faulty CD-R disk Alan, or some dust in the recorder. Might blow it out with some compressed air.

-Dave

It rejected 4 of them,3 of them have been frisbeed to the Hillsborough River,fly little one fly

Alan

Wait, wait............one of those was coming to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..............

:cry: :worried: :sigh:

Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the program, I have had to do that a couple times when using easy cd creator. It could also be a problem with your burner.

EZCD Creamator is is POS program. Consider stepping up to something like WinOnCD or Nero Burning ROM.

If you are just copying CD's, then Exact Audio Copy is available on the web for free, but does not support all burners, and can be a PITA to set up properly.

Tis funny the first irish I burnt was a cheapie but the 2nd was a 2cd set.It recorded the ist disc but not the second.The cdrs are Fujifilm which I have used before.

Don't worry Toze come hell or desert sand I will get these to you

Alan

I use the CD copying software packaged inside Win Xp's Windows Media Player. Just select the tracks you'd like to copy, hit the copy button and voila it's done. There's also a cool "lossless" format which makes high quality copies.

Mike

Everybody likes what they are accustomed to as far as that kinda stuff goes. My kidz use Nero & EAC and swear by them. I use Feurio, and it does everything I need it to do. I agree with the comments about EZ being a POS, though- it was the 1st program I ever used, and I abandoned it quickly.

I used to use EZCD Platinum 5 and abandoned it after it started playing silly buggers. I now use Nero, latest update and I must say that Ahead Software's customer service is the best I have ever experienced. I would never go back to EZCD on a bet. Both my Plextor CD burner and my Memorex DVD burner have buffer underrun and never give me problems.

Rob

Last edited:
I wrote them a nasty e-mail a while back complaining how the pos software didn't work and that they shouldn't be selling it.
What I didn't know was I had a virus that was the cause of it not working.
But from reading these posts it was good that I did. It'll keep them on their toes for any future releases.:)

I use Nero 5 (Nero 6 supports DVD) and love it. It gives you alot of editing choices and lets you re-equalize dull or shrill recordings.

Back
Top Bottom