1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Concert: Hard Rock from Czech Republic near Bamberg! Lucky Brew unplugged!

Discussion in 'Events & Happenings' started by highwaychild, Jun 24, 2018.

1. highwaychild

highwaychild Well-Known Member

Well, I don't know how many AKers life in or near Germany, but I think this band is worth some kilometers:

Lucky Brew from Czech Republic. The band released it's second album this year, and...they will play in my home town, near Bamberg.

The Czech music press locates them anywhere between early Iron Maiden, AC/DC or the Guano Apes, with a very young Doro Pesch as singer...

Usually they play their own songs, in Czech, but...they will bring some gems in German and English.

A little teaser:

Date: 28.07.2018
    Adress: "Haus der Kultur", Ahornweg 2, 96182 Reckendorf.

There will be a BBQ with burgers and steaks, and drinks a plenty.

The band owes me a favour, so - entrance is free. Only food and drinks will be charged at reasonable prices.

If there is any interest - please send me a PN, so I can plan food and drinks!

Thanks!

armyslowrdr likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Mr.White

Mr.White Super Member

I will have to check out some clips. I lived in the Czech Republic for five years.

3. highwaychild

The Band has it's own youtube channel, but the local TV station "JPV" has some interesting videos, also...just search for "Lucky Brew".

Mr.White likes this.
  4. highwaychild

And the "official" invitation in German

Einladung.jpg [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018