Concert Poster of the Day

I can't believe I started this thread one year ago . I have always loved the colorful , original concert posters used for advertising a show . And then to be forgotten once the show was over . Or so we thought . There have been many wonderful contributors to this thread and I appreciate you all . I am gonna stop for now because I don't want to start repeating anything from before . But , if I see a nice one from time to time , I will post it . If anyone else finds a nice one , also , please post it . Thank you .

I can't believe I started this thread one year ago . I have always loved the colorful , original concert posters used for advertising a show . And then to be forgotten once the show was over . Or so we thought . There have been many wonderful contributors to this thread and I appreciate you all . I am gonna stop for now because I don't want to start repeating anything from before . But , if I see a nice one from time to time , I will post it . If anyone else finds a nice one , also , please post it . Thank you .
:beerchug: This is a very cool thread. Thank's again for starting it.

Anita-PosterMay17.jpg

Been a good thread and some great old (and new) posters. It's fun googling for them or getting some current day ones pasted up in some hipster suburb.

This is the poster from my first ever concert; U2 before their stadium days at the Apollo in Adelaide in '84 to about 4,000 people. I also got drunk for the second time in my life and heard "I am the Walrus' for the first ever time. It was quite a night.

U2 Apollo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom