Conector ID

Hipocrates

I've been looking info about this connector without any luck...

Can anyone point me on the right direction?

Thanks!

upload_2018-4-20_14-55-52.png

I wish I knew what they're called but they remind me of the connectors from the power transformer to the pins in the "L" arrangement on the PS of the X0X0 receivers

I wish I knew what they're called but they remind me of the connectors from the power transformer to the pins in the "L" arrangement on the PS of the X0X0 receivers
Yupe exactly, I remember a post about it, but I can't find it, I don't even know how to call them in any language. So I've spend several hours trying to find something at least similar to buy.

Last edited:
Last time I disconnected the power unit of a 9090, one of these plastic housing just fell off. It's probably easy to remove for inspection by pushing on the socket from bellow. Have a look at the crimp socket and you'll have better confidence.

Actually yes. Looks like a match and the 2.36mm barrel diameters seems right. I think you nailed it - but measure your current socket.

This is an original crimp socket (made by AMP), looks exactly the same as the 170073-5 crimp socket. The 170073-6 would be better (170073-5 is brass, and the 170073-6 is phosphor bronze) as it would provide more contact pressure, but no one has stock.

Note that the insulation wasn't crimped in this particular example

IMG_0118.JPG

Back
Top Bottom