Congrats AudioKarma!

schwarcw

Thanks for the Marantz Forum! It's like the ball on Times Square has fallen! We have a new Forum!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Carl

AK Staff - Beer's on Me!!

Hey guys, thanks for the new forum. I've always had a place in my heart for Marantz stuff, and it's nice to see there's a now a special place for it on AK as well. I know it means extra work for y'all, so I've PayPal-ed a few bucks into the kitty as appreciation. Have a few on me - you deserve it! :beer:

I figured this was way overdue :)

The success of the forum depends on all of you. Have fun with it!!

Marantz? Marantz?? I think I've heard of that brand. Don't they make patch cords and accessories, or something audio related? ;)

If it does not get used like the last marantz forum we had it will end up just like the last time in the garbage can..

I was wondering why there was no Marantz forum.I was a latecomer to Marantz after owning a few Pioneers. Me thinks I prefer the Marantz sound.

Marantz equipment
------------------
2330bw/wood
pm 400 amp
Imperial 7's

finally, jeez!

As my vintage audio collection has grown, and as the number of different brands/models I get to experience increases, my respect for Marantz equipment (receivers, mostly) increases.

Thanks guys!

I know it wasn't easy and I hope we can make it a great forum for all the members.

Cheers,
Carl

My 250 and 2275 thanks you, my 2325 thanks you,my 4400 and 4300 both thank you,my 2245 thanks you, and a big salute thank you from my 6300's tone arm !! :thmbsp:

I'm still not buying any Marantz gear. Good for all you Marantz lovers however and enjoy your forum.

cubdog

Marantz gear was so far down my want list I never thought I would own any,
but then came that 150 tuner, who would have thought!! Hell did freeze over.

cubdog said:
I'm still not buying any Marantz gear. Good for all you Marantz lovers however and enjoy your forum.

cubdog
To quote my good friend John Cleese from the meaning of life, Please just one little itty bitty Marantz?

Peace Craig:music:

Back
Top Bottom