Contagious Cancer

I shouldn't have read this post, I don't even want to think about this stuff and I'm not sayin the C word

I've been in health care for decades now, and have seen Virus studies first hand for decades as well. It's nothing to be alarmed at, but it is wise to use precautions. Every immune system is different and how one person deals with a Virus can be totally different with how the next immune system deals with it. If the Virus mutates, that adds another layer of complexity that the human immune system has to figure out before it's too late. The mission of a Virus is to take over the DNA Strands of cells, and that would eventually kill the host if the immune system can't deter the Virus in time.

The human body has a complex way of dealing with Virus invasion, and how the immune system does actually deal with them is nothing short of incredible. The fact that you body can produce specific proteins that kill a specific Virus is amazing, and every Virus is a new challenge to your immune system until it "figures out" which protein it needs to fight the new invader. Sometimes, severe damage can be done before the body gets the Virus under control. On a few Viruses like Small Pox, most immune systems can't get a handle on the Virus in time, and the host is killed.

Most Viruses you catch are battled and kept "In Check" by the immune system of a healthy host. Chicken Pox (Herpes Zoster) is a good example. If you had Chicken Pox when you were a kid, the virus is alive inside of you and kept at bay by your immune system. Severe stress, or other issues that severely weaken the ability of the body to fight the virus will cause it to emerge and start replicating faster than the body can get a handle on it, because to you body, the LIVE Virus is relatively new as it has not had to deal with it since you were a kid. Thus, you get a "Shingles Outbreak". If this happens, you need to run to your doctor and get on an AntiViral ASAP. The longer you wait, the more damage the Virus can do to your nerve Cells as it invades and travels along neural pathways. Herpes Viruses (among which ChickenPox is a member) travel and hide in nerve cells. This is why some people complain of extreme pain with Shingles. The virus has damaged the nerves as it invades and the host gets sustained pain signals for every nerve cell that has been infected. This pain can last far longer than the Shingles rash. Sometimes for life. If the Virus enters a large neural pathway like your Sciatic, then you are in for years of searing and debilitating pain where modern medicine can do little to help you. You'd have to rip out your Sciatic Nerve to kill the Virus quickly, and that would not be a good thing.

How do I know? I had it. I ignored a mild Shingles outbreak and it got into my Sciatic Nerve. And believe me, it was no picnic. If I had gone on Valtrex (AntiViral) immediately in large doses, I probably would have subsided as a skin rash and then be gone.

Medical Science is now linking Viral invasion with many other diseases. It is believed that common viruses like Herpes (Chickenpox, Cold Sores and Genital Herpes) may cause more issues than you would think including "POSSIBLY" Cancer and Alzheimer's, since they are persistent and repetitive. Medical Science has found Herpes in the brain cells of Alzheimer's patients, so there is speculation of a link to the two diseases. Med Science is not yet sure of this but there is speculation. But again, EVERY IMMUNE SYSTEM IS DIFFERENT. Some may never get a Singles outbreak even though they have ChickenPox in their body, and some may never get Cold Sores even though they have Herpes I in their body. Many Viruses are smart and go "Dormant" so the immune system can't find them. They wait for the immune system to weaken, and then they go on a sneak attack. They are sinister.

The fact that one can contract Cancer from certain Virus invasion is not new. It has been know for a while that HPV can cause Cancer. And there are other examples.

Keeping yourself active, eating healthy, reducing stress and getting plenty of sleep are the KEY factors for battling Virus. Also, attitude is important. If you are upbeat relaxed and happy, you are in fact less likely to contract a virus than someone that is depressed and under stress.

I am just sharing what I know from actually seeing this first hand in my profession and from personal suffering. This is nothing to be overly alarmed of as the human race has been battling these Viruses for thousands of years, but it is wise to know that you can help your immune system battle them by living healthy and living well.

Cancer patients can't donate organs, probably because inserting cancer
cells directly into healthy a body would be very bad, regular person to person contact on the other hand probably isn't enough.

There's a lot of possibility in "probably."

I hear death is contagious too ... party hardy and enjoy it while you can, 'cause they gonna getcha!

549487_529765213706811_1023296065_n.jpg

image.php

You might be interested in this article about a connection between 3 great stigmas and the rise of the industrial revolution.

Abstract
There is evidence to suggest that infectious agents may be involved in the chain of causation of schizophrenia – a disease characterized by abnormal lipid metabolism in the brain and increased creativity. Manipulation of host lipid pathways represents a significant mechanism for Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Mycobacterium leprae to cause and sustain infection. Leprosy and tuberculosis epidemics endemic to Europe but not to Asia are therefore speculated to positively select for schizotypal genes or alteration of the lipid metabolism phenotype in this population resulting in “evolutionary disproportionate” increases in cerebro-diversity and cognition beyond the threshold required to affect scientific or technological paradigm change – as occurred in the Renaissance and during the Industrial Revolution. This hypothesis serves as a biochemical explanation to the so-called “Needham puzzle” – why did the Industrial Revolution not occur in China? -

http://www.hypothesisjournal.com/?p=779

Last edited:
How about those mad scientists doing the dirty to the Syrian hamsters?

What I fear is some nerd with a handy dandy Junior Geneticist Recombinant DNA Lab (as seen on TV!) mixing up a batch of this and that, creating some new super bug that all the old bugs aspire to be ...

Behold ... the face of our doom ...

parents-mag-scientist-birthday-party-e1384081339911.jpg

Remember that Swine Flu a few years ago? :D

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom