Contest On AK

Another one I like. Make a audio clip of 2 or 3 second samples from 10 songs. The first AKer to guess them all in order wins.

I don't know how you do it now but I have seen it done like this, you could have a qualification period in which you have to have joined at least a few months ago so you couldn't join just to enter the contest and then have to have a certain amount of posts with a minimum of words. Then once you are qualified you post that you are in a qualification thread. Then just pic from those that are qualified.

Anymore suggestions folks ? I'm considering them all. Thanks

Grumpy

How about a test involving the use of the site search feature, might involve 'planting' a bit of unique information in an (old) post for everyone to search for.

Not only would this provide the opportunity to win a prize, but also gets people to use the search facility and see what it is now capable of?

Donald Trump, Burnie Sanders, or Hillary Clinton look alike?

Starting to think this is a social psychology experiment. Like how long it will take an isolated group of AKers to degenerate to primitive cultism.

Atta, Atta Atta!
http://southpark.cc.com/clips/153586/going-ape-for-bebe

lord-of-the-flies-cover-image

"Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away." :)

Last edited:
Lets run a contest here on Audiokarma. What I am looking for is suggestion on how to choose a winner. Lay some suggestions on me and you may even win a prize to boot :)

Thanks
Grumpy
How about pick a number from 1 to 10,000?

Strange women, lying in ponds, distributing swords is no means for a system of government. Supreme executive power is derived from the masses.

"I found some lovely filth over here!"

"If she floats...she's made of wood...and therefore a witch! Burn her!"
"BURN HER!"

"Are you saying that coconuts migrate?"

Lets run a contest here on Audiokarma. What I am looking for is suggestion on how to choose a winner. Lay some suggestions on me and you may even win a prize to boot :)

Thanks
Grumpy

I wrote a small PHP script that randomly generates a number. We use the starting and ending post numbers in a thread as the end points, enter the number of winners needed, and give 'er a click. The only check we do is to see if an entry is a member we've recently banned. If so, we then run it again for a single number. The result from the script is the winning post number in the thread.

We could ask a question for the contest.

"What is your favorite colour?"

(Firefox doesn't like the UK spelling of colour)

Back
Top Bottom