Contest On AK

Well lets see, the winner could be the person with the most snobby posts. Or it could be the one who posted the most vintage suggestions for a new member looking to buy a turntable. How about the member who posted the most comments like "Snake Oil", or "Diminishing Returns", if you get my drift. Or their sure is a lot of post now about "I don't get this band" trying to think of how we can incorporate that.

Now seriously:

How about a photo contest, the best photo of gear and you could have members vote the photo by the most likes. Of course I will give everyone a "Like", as long as they each send me a first pressing of a like new mono Blue Note.

Now if its all about music, we could have members post a picture of their favorite album and the one with the most likes wins, be could we not allow Dark Side of the Moon, or Brothers in Arms?

I can suggest more ideas but only if I get 20 likes from this post!

Last edited:
Contest is up, over in the AK News forum.

Subscribers have another kick at the can, in a second contest over in the Back Alley Pub.

Thanks for your support.

Thank you Dave!!!

hat is the concept of this contest?? (Best poster,best conversation starter (Threads with the most meaningful replies,etc))

Back
Top Bottom