cool looker CD player at BestBuy?

Rob

All,

I saw a Best Buy commercial the past couple of days and they briefly show what looks like a top loading CD player that has the single play platter arrangement on top somewhat like the ultra-cool looking Shanling. I remember seeing the JVC logo on it. I went to the BestBuy website and could not find anything that looked like this. Anyone know what this is?

Rob

Rob,did you check at Future Shop? Does not Best Buy now own Future Shop.

Sounds like a cool machine

Alan

opt80,

While that is true they are different store chains. I suspect the stock is different but it's worth a try. Could also be that the collage of images they use for the TV ad is just a generic creation by the producer which does not relate factually to actual models in the store.

Rob

Could have been a hallucination caused by all that acid as a youngster, I believe it's called a flashback ;)

Originally posted by THOR
Could have been a hallucination caused by all that acid as a youngster, I believe it's called a flashback ;)

Well I guess it could'a been a ascorbic acid flashback. I shud'a ate more carrots for my eyesight I guess.

More likely though I was confused by the barage of all that glitsy black plastic crap on the screen.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom