Cool Nudell era Infinity relic

How and where do you find this stuff goodolpg ? That’s freakin awesome.

I’ll offer you two used poly domes and crescendo 3006 badges for it :D... just kidding.

No real secret, I just check Infinity on ebay several times a day.

My recent find, not sure if it’s a real deal Infinity cap but it sure smells like it’s vintage.....LOL.
F794738D-3978-4A37-87D3-993A61382565.jpeg
Looks good parked on the 90.

:beerchug:
It is and doesn’t cost a fortune, I’d really like to find some sort of banner with the logo. Maybe something used at trade show from way back or at the original factory, that would look great in the future audio room.

Dammit, got up this morning and before I had coffee went to open the blinds and knocked my Infinity Glass plaque off the back of my speaker.

Super bummer.......:(

I contacted the guy on ebay to see if he’ll make me another one. Didn’t realize how much I liked that son of a gun.

There was one for sale on ebay last week, I think the price may have gone up a few $ but not sure.
Being a "repeat customer" maybe he'd be willing to sell you just the glass if your base is still good.

My plasma globe met a similar fate a couple years ago. Ooops.

And if I wouldn't have knocked over the stand one of my Snell JIII's was on and decided to have the damaged woofer refoamed by a pro, I wouldn't have also taken my RSM woofers to be refoamed at the same time ( bought them new in 1983, they had been in the original boxes in a spare closet for 17 years after a DIY refoam ended up with one having voice coil rub and I bought the Snells). Got all 4 woofers back and said hey, lets give those RSM's a listen again. That started my whole Infinity passion up and got me to where I am now. Wherever that is.

Last edited:
That's a great story, Thank you for sharing. i guess you just never know what's going to happen in this crazy life. I made contact with the seller and he gave me a great price for 2 pieces of glass delivered. i think this time ill secure the glass to the frame and use some small velcro dots to secure it somewhat to the top of the speaker.

The other one i'll make a small frame and kit for securing it and give it to the oldest boy for Christmas ;).

Back
Top Bottom