Cool wheels!!!

Holy Hell. What in tarnation's that suppo....

Nevermind. They probably run around 2k a piece. Therefore they're cool. Therefore they'll be everywhere in two days.

The dudes with the spinnaz better play catch-up.

Shit, I need 'em on the Excursion...& the '67 Lincoln...Mebbe get a set for my sister's Diesel Bug...Wonder if this outfit has volume discounts...Seriously, I would be afraid of them...The Excursion weighs 7500LBS EMPTY...I've had on several occasions 10 beefy guys in there w/me...easily 200LBS each...That's nigh on to 10K LBS of vehicle & payload...I kinda doubt those pimpmobile wheels would be up to the challenge. Well, maybe ridin' low 'n' slow around town...but what about doing 70 on the motorway & hitting a good-sized chughole...or doing a "Casey Jones" around a curve...They're kewl, but methinks I'll pass...-Sandy G.

Ahhh...The dogs around here would piss on 'em & short 'em out...My luck I'd wanna flash "I Love You" & it would really say "Go F*#% Yourself"...<grin>-Sandy G.

A set would be fun on one of my Datsuns, I could have the appearance of a hamster running around like an excersise wheel. My horsepower could double!

THOR said:
Be sure to watch the whole thing so that you can see what they do ;)
On a 28.8 modem? You get me faster service, and I'll get you some lawn from MC's front yard. :yes:

Yet another distraction wich will make people drive worse that they already do...And they will probabbly becom illegal after everyone buys them just like the touch play machine thingies here in Iowa, but there still pretty freakin cool. :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom