Corey Feldman on Dr. Oz.

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Forums' started by Killer Fox, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Ohighway

Ohighway Wannabe Minimalist Subscriber

One can never be 100% sure about these things. However I have a tendency to believe him. If for no other reason than...... who is gonna' put himself in harms way naming names unless there's truth to it?

2. Killer Fox

Killer Fox AK Subscriber Subscriber

I don't watch it either typically. The goal wasn't to promote the Oz show. That's just who happened to be doing the interview.

3. danrclem

danrclem Super Member

Pedophilia goes a lot farther and higher than Hollywood. It's sad and despicable and any adult who participates in it doesn't deserve to live.

John James, kirkendoll and Beatnik like this.
  4. Beatnik

Beatnik What's this ?

Winning

5. KrisM

KrisM Addicted Member

Yeah, I know.

6. 62caddy

62caddy Trust but verify Subscriber

A special place in hell should be reserved for those who engage in the abuse of children regardless of what form it may take.

The tragedies of Corey Haim and Corey Feldman are only the tip of the iceberg of what goes on behind closed doors in Tinseltown I suspect. Those who countenance such conduct are nearly as despicable as the perpetrators themselves, many of whom are regarded as the "Hollywood elite". In my book, they are anything but.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  7. BigElCat

BigElCat AK Subscriber Subscriber

Yep.

Alisha Owens spent 4.5 years in prison for "perjury".

They could have done a DNA test on her child to see if she was lying. They didn't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations