Cornstock 2018 Iowa/Midwest gathering September 15

Leben was a stellar host and a good time was had by the 4 of us that showed up. The outside system sounded great. I did make it home in one piece :D
It was wonderful to meet you and hang out today. Looking forward to visiting with you again. Welcome to the neighborhood :biggrin:.

Man, I had a great time today. Thanks for coming over. We just shut things down and we even managed to put the boom box away in the dark. Fun seeing you all! @botrytis, I’m sipping on some of “the good stuff” as a nightcap, thanks!

Sorry I didn't see this thread about a month ago. I probably would have made it again this year with advanced planning.

I wish you an enjoyable day "on the farm" everyone. Leben is a great host.
I’m sorry we missed you this year, I’ll be sure to pm you before the next gathering :)

The Boom Box is fantastic! Seriously one of the best systems I've heard.

My day at the market resulted in $5 in sales but it was more for the contacts...got several folks wanting to come buy some lumber. So it was more or less worth it. But I would have enjoyed hanging out and listening to some tunes!

Leben is a fantastic host! I had a killer time listening to all of his gear, meet some great people and had some fantastic mead. I can say that I definitely will be attending every year he keeps this going (even with the 7.5 hour drive). Thanks again Leben!

To those of you who are local to him, leben runs a fantastic Meadery out of his home, the Buzzed Bee, I would highly recommend stopping out and trying his meads. Who knows, he might even wheel out the “boom box” for you.

Leben is a fantastic host! I had a killer time listening to all of his gear, meet some great people and had some fantastic mead. I can say that I definitely will be attending every year he keeps this going (even with the 7.5 hour drive). Thanks again Leben!

To those of you who are local to him, leben runs a fantastic Meadery out of his home, the Buzzed Bee, I would highly recommend stopping out and trying his meads. Who knows, he might even wheel out the “boom box” for you.
Did you try the jalapeno mead? Excellent.:thumbsup:

With no neighbors, for Leben, we could crank the outside system. :D
Near field system! Love it!
Did you happen to take a video of this beast in action? Hope so, so you can post it in the video thread!
I'd love to hear that!
Glenn

Near field system! Love it!
Did you happen to take a video of this beast in action? Hope so, so you can post it in the video thread!
I'd love to hear that!
Glenn
It sounds pretty awesome. I could hear it all the way to Fort Dodge.:rolleyes: LOL

Back
Top Bottom