CR 1020 Learning experiance.

What is a good source for original DataSheets ? I found this one is there any others ? Datasheets & application notes - Datasheet Archive Search Engine

I just google the part number and look at all of the data sheets that ACTUALLY to pertain to that part. Some are not even close ;)

And if I want an original part of the same part number I first try UTsource , they are in China but I think they are reputable .
And if they don't have a part they try to find a source , I ask them to test it too, just in case. If they actually do I don't know but so far
they helped me on a few transistors I couldn't source and there were no similar new parts.

Athanasios

Man this gets so confusing . I'm looking at the part you found and it not the same style. May not attach to the heat sink properly . Take a look .

Last edited:
Man this gets so confusing . I'm looking at the part you found and it not the same style. May not attach to the heat sink properly . Take a look .

It will fit, look at the dimensions, they are almost exact. The parts also have a little leeway +/- .

2SC1212
2N4923G

I think the part I chose is closer to the original .

So go with this part. I think you quoted my first choice but in another post I got the correct one here:

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/ON-Semiconductor/2N4923G/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMshyDBzk1/Wi/PUgtclNldlPXbFLTabbos=

Nashou

2SC1212 —> KSC2690A drop in replacement

Last edited:
WP_20170126_002.jpg Thanks again avionic. R603 on the same board says 5P 2.2K cement molded resistor. That fused resistor what does the 5P stand for?

WP_20170126_002.jpg This fused resistor is measuring 69.3ohms out of circuit supposed to be 2.2 ohms R603 . Or I just totally don't know what I'm doing. I thought I had a little grasp .

Back
Top Bottom