Craigslist Panasonic DVD-RP91 DVD-Audio player...

kpodolski

Picked up a Panasonic DVD-RP91 DVD-Audio player from Craigslist. In absolutely perfect condition. I love anal people who take care of their gear! Guy wanted $30 but I gave him $40 for meeting me halfway.

I bought it just to have another back-up DVD-Audio player to my Classe CDP-300.

IMG-2828.jpg

Picked up a Panasonic DVD-RP91 DVD-Audio player from Craigslist. In absolutely perfect condition. I love anal people who take care of their gear! Guy wanted $30 but I gave him $40 for meeting me halfway.

I bought it just to have another back-up DVD-Audio player to my Classe CDP-300.

IMG-2828.jpg

I like that yours is silver. I have a black one that i have used from time to time. They are nice players and I like the remastering option, but I was surprised at the build. I thought they would weigh quite a bit more.

I like that yours is silver. I have a black one that i have used from time to time. They are nice players and I like the remastering option, but I was surprised at the build. I thought they would weigh quite a bit more.

If you want something more massive look for the Technics DVD-A10. Was almost 20 Ibs. I had one for ages. Only sold it because it could not read CD-R's. I liked the cool funky blue mood lights on the front panel!

Back
Top Bottom