Craving's

silver faced

So i had to come off the mountain for a couple day's to load up with misc item's. After having enjoying my new Pioneer acquirement . It is amazing what you can get for under $100 bucks. Sorry folks got to leave ya hanging for a couple days. Will do a follow up soon.... o_O:wtf::yikes::rockon::needpics:

So i had to go down the mountain to load up on building supplies. As always i hit my haunts . Goodwill 2nd stop clothes is my mission ! I see this THING on the cart the Dude just rolled out from the back room , I go over put it in the cart proceed and cash out, Well its yellow day price on thing is $9.99 50 off $5.00 i was glad to spend. Now its not the Cadillac of RTR's but it is still a piece of art know matter how you slice it. And the nicest part is it is clean and works quite nicely.
Next day running around loading truck up with lumber for a job, Hard for me to pass the old Pawn Shop dont ya no... Looking for a blue tooth speaker for a friend , Walk in the door and the MONSTER is starring right at me take some nitro to chill out,LOL JK . Walk around grab a speaker ask guy about the Monster he says it works i say can we test it out ok , plug in no power, price on it was $149.97 i laugh with the guy , He says will you give me 20 i said id give 10 we settled on 15 . Go to dinner at friends give him his BT speaker he gives me a mint Duel 506. Get them all home today and do my usual steps before firing anything up. They all work flawless im speechless . I will break each down on new threads with pics . Cheers Yuall ..:):beerchug::rockon::deal:

THING =Teac A4010SL RTR $5.00
Monster =Pioneer SX-980 receiver $15.00
Duel 506 TT $free

Attachments

• IMG_0309.JPG
    IMG_0309.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0299.JPG
    IMG_0299.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG