Crazy opportunity for fans of Avant-Garde Experimental Freaky Music- Importan Records Kickstarter

Panamafred

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Just got the email today from Important records. Crazy deals on vinyl and CDs! 100 cds for $100! Lots of other sweet deals too. No affiliation, just really excited!

Hope I'm not breaking any rules posting a kickstarter but this just seems too good to be true.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1983757235/an-office-for-imprec

This label puts out some insane interesting music. Reissues of unobtainable experimental and electronic records, also strange rock and roll.
Very high production values on everything I have gotten from them.

Im in for the 100 cd deal.. will take years to sift through all of the interesting music. Check out their site to get an idea of what kind of music the put out.

Well, with Kickstarter, you may NOT get anything if they don't make their funding target. In fact, they can take the money and run. That has happened already with other kickstarter projects. If you have money to throw away, then by all means, but not for me.

It IS pretty cool though. I wish them well.

It's my understanding that you don't get charged until they meet their funding target. In less than 1 day they are already half way there so I think the window of opportunity here is slim. I've had years of pleasant dealings with this company and have 0 hesitation dealing with them.
I guess it's not for everyone

Back
Top Bottom