cross reference for belt number?

CT Jim

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I have an Onkyo TA-R22 is super shape, but like many older pieces, the belts need to be replaced.

I have searched all over, and cannot find a way to reference what size the belts are from the service manual numbers. Some of the Onkyo numbers from other decks are found on some sites, which then gives a belt size, but no where do I find a master chart so ANY belt number provides the info.
I have a couple paks of those belt bundles, so I know i can get the counter working, but the main flat belt is the problem?
Once I take it apart to play with string measuring, it may not ever go back together by the time any belt shows up!

The two belts are
Main- 24602351
Counter- 24602337

Does anyone have a numerical cross reference chart for size??

Greetings from RojoLand!

Just checked the 2006 PRB belt cross-ref (only one I have at hand) — there are Onkyo machines listed, but not your TA-R22. Closest is TA-R77 (which uses an FRM9.7); no idea if that machine is anything like your rig. Sorry.

Take care,

J. E. Knox "The Victor Freak"

Thanks for looking. What I don't understand is why every belt number isn't listed on a master cross reference?

I don't care who I buy it from, but not knowing what I need, and no one actually selling a belt set, is frustrating when you have a primo unit, which just needs maintenance!!

Back
Top Bottom