CT CL Sansui G9000 cheap

Wow! The seller could add a zero to his price and still have plenty of interest. The OBO part is the best.

Wow! The seller could add a zero to his price and still have plenty of interest. The OBO part is the best.

Agreed. I hope whoever ends up getting it is “fair” with the seller. I know, I know, it’s listed at X price so that’s what the (very likely, very uninformed) seller consider’s fair...

But c’mon, $75...

Agreed. I hope whoever ends up getting it is “fair” with the seller. I know, I know, it’s listed at X price so that’s what the (very likely, very uninformed) seller consider’s fair...

But c’mon, $75...

If could be a flipper trying to smoke out the competition. It has all the right elements. Grandpa. Old stereo. Ridiculous price. OBO.

Who's that scammer... Dave?

Definitely seems a little fishy.

A friend of mine responded to a similar ad recently and received a hilariously vulgar response that had nothing to do with stereos!

If this is on the level, hopefully the buyer will tip the seller something.

BTW why would you put the connections on the side!

I love the looks of those big G series Sansui's and I guess they sound good too.
But those side mounted connections do limit their placement as they may not work in some cabinets/stands.
If legit, it would be *nice* of the buyer to offer a "gratuity".

Since an ad like that (desirable item attractive price) may get many responses a bidding war could also erupt.

Back
Top Bottom