CT-F7272 and SX-434

tlcaudill

The thrift shop has a pioneer SX-434 and a CTF7272 for sell. They are asking $9.99 for the SX-434 and $24.00 for the CTF7272. I hooked them up at the store, and everything seems to be working just fine. Should I buy one, or both of these items? I'm really new at this. Thanks, Tom

tlcaudill said:
The thrift shop has a pioneer SX-434 and a CTF7272 for sell. They are asking $9.99 for the SX-434 and $24.00 for the CTF7272. I hooked them up at the store, and everything seems to be working just fine. Should I buy one, or both of these items? I'm really new at this. Thanks, Tom

For $35.00 could be the start of an interesting adventure!

Cassettes are not the in thing anymore and I am sure you are aware of that. But if you are going to get a cassette deck that one is a good place to start. I have a 7272 and love it.Its actually the main deck in my music room system. Its got a nice mellow sound with a good bass end. Also you cant beat them nice VU meters. I say go for it. :thmbsp:

Thanks guys, I bought them. There is nothing wrong with these units. I am really impressed with the sound of the receiver! I'm amazed at what I got for so little cash. Again, thanks for your input. Tom :banana:

tlcaudill said:
Thanks guys, I bought them. There is nothing wrong with these units. I am really impressed with the sound of the receiver! I'm amazed at what I got for so little cash. Again, thanks for your input. Tom :banana:

Any chance of some pics? :banana:

Back
Top Bottom