CT-F850 Tape eject?

jleon92f

Addicted Member
Hi,

I am using a new purchase CT-F850 Cassette deck. Tape install and remove? Is there a eject button? :scratch2:

Thanks,
John. :music:

Well if it's the same as the CT-F950 there is no eject button. You just aim the back edge of the cassette up into the holder and push the cassette onto the hub spindles. You will feel a positive click and the the drive will turn momentary to pick up any slack tape and you are good to go. I like this method better then any of the auto eject mechanisms I've come across and is a real signature feature of this Pioneer series of decks IMHO. :thmbsp:

Lefty

Lefty said:
Well if it's the same as the CT-F950 there is no eject button. You just aim the back edge of the cassette up into the holder and push the cassette onto the hub spindles. You will feel a positive click and the the drive will turn momentary to pick up any slack tape and you are good to go. I like this method better then any of the auto eject mechanisms I've come across and is a real signature feature of this Pioneer series of decks IMHO. :thmbsp:

Lefty

Thanks Lefty,

Just making sure I am doing it right.
John. :music:

Back
Top Bottom