Cuisinart Recall - be sure to get your new blade...

I didn't realize it was also for older models, I have one that just flat needs a new blade.

And it was a model under recall. I almost feel guilty, I've had the thing for a long time, never had any issue, but I suppose this helps them check off a potential complaint from later on.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the online form - I tried calling the day I posted this but couldn't get through then forgot about it - now I have a new blade coming.

I got an email telling me that they were making blades as quickly as possible and they'd keep me informed.

Got my email a while back, but I expect it will be some time for them to make and ship a few gazillion new blades.

Got my email a while back, but I expect it will be some time for them to make and ship a few gazillion new blades.

Yeah, and I don't know how interchangeable they are, but there were a lot of models under recall. Tooling up to make blades for a unit that hasn't been sold in a couple of decades might be a bit of a headache.

My replacement blade was in the mail today when I picked it up.

Arrived sometime within the ~last week since my mail had been on hold since the 7th.

Back
Top Bottom