Current System

TrueLies64

I am also having issues with pictures, but here is a list of my system components:

Turntable: Technics SL1700
Receiver: Pioneer sx650
Speakers: Boston Acoustics A70 6 ohm (SEAS Tweeters)
Cartridges: Shuffling between Shure M95ED, Audio Technica AT91, Realistic R700E (by Shure for Realistic, basically an M75ED), and an Empire 2000e

This all started when I was looking for a way to connect old school speakers to my computer. the idea was to buy a DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter) and stop there. Ha! Ha!

Upgraded turntable from a Realistic Benjamin Miracord 46C. Started me back into vinyl, came with a pair of Minimus 7's, then I picked up a set of Paradigm Atoms V.1 (now need re-foaming) and an older set of RSC Santa Maria II's. Finally found the A70's a guy was selling locally, and never looked back.

Keep thinking I will sell the A70's and get money to upgrade, but man they sound fantastic. Will probably have them forever.

Keep thinking I will sell the A70's and get money to upgrade, but man they sound fantastic. Will probably have them forever.
I wouldn't sell those as they are mighty fine speakers. You'll find that it will take quite a lot of dough to really upgrade from those.

I all, I'm new in site. I love tuners and I live in Italy. At the moment I have

- Dual CT 19
- Marantz 520
_ Jvc VR 5521L

I apologize for my English ......

Back
Top Bottom