current system

I was blown away with them when I bought them and after a heavy day of drinking and spinning vinyl the originals crapped out. I looked them up and it was AK that turned me on to Crites. They are incredible and I cant wait until I can afford to do the crossovers.

The KG 2s will most likely go out in the garage when my Thiel CS 1.5 arrive tomorrow. I believe they will work nicely on the NAD 3080 out there.

Audio Note Oto se amp running Electro-Voice 12TRXB’s 3-ways in some 1958 Gee-Jay cabinets and two Sony Sa-wm40 subs and a Pioneer PD-65 Cd. Also just got a pair of JBL 4312’s I’ve been playing with this weekend. Haven’t gotten a turntable yet, just got back into hi-fi

The only reason I have nice pieces is a customer of mine was about to take all this incredible gear to goodwill and I happened to be there to intervene:)

The only reason I have nice pieces is a customer of mine was about to take all this incredible gear to goodwill and I happened to be there to intervene:)
That is awesome. I saved my big JVC from my grandfather's scrap metel pile. My Boston Acoustic A150's were left outside at an apartment someone had moved out of. I got to them before the garbage man or the weather did.

Back
Top Bottom