1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

CX-1000 button replacement

Discussion in 'Yamaha' started by rottalpha, Aug 16, 2014.

1. rottalpha

rottalpha Yamaholic Subscriber

well, it is not exactly the styling that atracts me, nor it is the video board functions, if you know what I mean....

but my OCD kicks in fast when something I enjoy listening to, is missing a button or has some other non-factory physical flaw that is readly visible

edit: I was gonna say that Yamaha made some pretty fugly pieces of hardware, along with many other beautiful ones. The thing is that even the fugly ones such as the BX-1s sound so fine to my years that I see them beautiful in their own way as long as they are not damaged or missing components.
    ...If the BX-1s or the B-3s were a car, they would probably be a 60' Ford Bronco that is so fugly to the point that is becoming attractive.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    Bratwurst7s likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Bratwurst7s

Bratwurst7s In The Frying Pan Subscriber

They went to the lost sock universe and sitting comfortably with a bunch of pre-in/main-out jumpers.

Cheers,
    James

3. dino74

dino74 AK Subscriber Subscriber