Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I only read what interests me

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • I read through 10 pages of new posts once a day

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
I was just on at 10:00, and here it is 3!

"Welcome back, Kamakiri
There have been 105 new posts and 45 updated threads since your last visit!"

I'm primarily a TeeVee guy, but every time I go "off reservation", I find something that interests me. This is truly a wonderfully diverse group. -Sandy G.

I'm pretty bad...I come home from work ...and I sit here till I start falling asleep ..(or get too drunk to see the screen and type!!!!)......the wife watches TV..and I cant stand it!!But I have ReplayTV to record my favorite shows!!!so that helps a little bit.........

Last edited:
I used to read every post but its just to hard now. Lately its just been posts that interest me.

Grumpy

I'm adickted sum bodee :uzi: me
I'm just a newbee what will I be like when I grow up :D :D :D

Me, i just read the stuff i think is intersting. I honestly have never ventered into the vintage TV forums more than once or twice. and i dont often go in the HT or Tape or sports either

I read everything but TV forums,course I peruse Music first.I check in first thing in the Morning and last at nite,when I get home from Opti-Land,and when I just feel like it

Alan

It's my home page. So when my daughter logs on, it shows all the new posts. So when I finally get on, there are only 7 or 8 new ones. I am instantly caught up :D
Of course, tonight there are 482 new posts and 80 new threads, sheesh, I agree it is impossible to read them all. I suppose that is a good thing. I have gone to some forums and a month later there aren't any new posts. I think we have more activity than AA these days? Though most of them are Thor's post whoring posts :p:

Last edited:
I never read a thing. Honest. No chit. Not ever. Ever. Any time. Even when I'm bored. Especially then.

:rolleyes:

AK has grown so much I just can't read every thread posted. I'd never get to school! Hmmmm...seems like yesterday when it would only take me a half hour or so to read EVERY post!:D
Now, I've logged on for about 40 minutes and I'm only half way through my favorite forums.:)

Back
Top Bottom